Komal Vohra is an Indian interior designer and is the co-founder of the interior designer company ‘Projeto’ in Mumbai. She is known for being the wife of the Indian singer Raftaar. In June 2022, the couple filed for divorce.
Komal Vohra was born on Tuesday, 11 August 1992 (age 29 years; as of 2022) in Delhi. His zodiac sign is Leo.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown
Parents & Siblings
Her father has passed away. Her mother’s name is Renu Vohra. She has two brothers. Her elder brother, Karan Vohra, is a television actor. Her younger brother, Kunal Vohra, is a television actor too.
Komal Vohra’s father
Komal Vohra and her mother
Komal Vohra with her brothers
Komal met the Indian singer Raftaar in 2011 through a common friend. After a few meetings, they started dating each other, and after dating for almost five years, the couple got engaged on 30 November 2016 at The Taj, New Delhi.
Komal Vohra and Raftaar’s engagement picture
On 1 December 2016, the couple tied the knot, but within a few years of their marriage, the couple started facing problems. In 2020, the couple filed for divorce but due to the COVID-19 pandemic restrictions, the case was delayed. Since then, they were living separately, and in June 2022, the couple filed for divorce again. According to the sources, on 6 October 2022, the couple will sign the divorce papers.
Komal Vohra and Raftaar’s wedding picture
- Komal Vohra follows a non-vegetarian diet.
Komal Vohra in a restaurant
- She is a devotee of the Indian spiritual leader Guruji. She even got a tattoo of the text ‘Jai Guru Ji RD’ inked on her right forearm.
Komal Vohra’s tattoo
- She loves to go on trips and hang out with her friends in her leisure time.
- According to her Instagram account, she loves to drink coffee.
- Komal is a dog lover and owns a few pet dogs including Rooie.
Komal Vohra with her pet dog
- She enjoys drinking alcohol on various occasions.
- Komal Vohra regularly practices Yoga.